Shrimp Tempura Sandwich, Wasabi Mayonnaise
Ingredients for 1 sandwich
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 20g (2tbsp)
- Ice cold water 32g (2.1 tbsp)
- Wasabi (paste) 1g
- Mayonnaise 10g
- Shallot 2g
- Shrimp 30g (1oz)
- Onion 15g (1/2oz)
- Salt pinch
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 1 tsp
- Edamame 15g (1/2oz)
- Bread 2 slices
- Bitter greens as needed
- Frying oil as needed (8g)
- salt as needed
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- To make wasabi mayonnaise combine wasabi, mayonnaise, and shallots.
- For tempura, combine shrimp, onion, salt and 1 tsp of Welna Tempura Batter Mix in a food processor and pulse till chunky. Add edamame.
- Scoop batter with spoon and dip into tempura batter to coat .
- Fry in 350 F oil till light gold.
- Spread wasabi mayonnaise on bread and sandwich tempura and greens.