Sage wrapped Gnocchi Tempura
Ingredients for 1 appetizer
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 15g (1.5tbsp)
- Ice cold water 24g (1.6tbsp)
- Gnocchi 100g
- Sage 10-12 leafs
- Parmesan cheese 1 tsp (optional)
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 5g(1/2 tbsp)
- Frying Oil as needed
- Salt and pepper as needed
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- Wrap gnocchi with sage and dust with Welna Tempura Batter Mix.
- Dip sage wrapped gnocchi in tempura batter (made in step 1) to coat.
- Fry in 350 F oil till light gold.
- Place in serving bowl and season with parmesan (optional) salt and pepper.