Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Celery Tempura
Ingredients for 1 appetizer
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 15g (1.5tbsp)
- Ice cold water 24g (1.6tbsp)
- Blue cheese 30g (1oz)
- Sour cream 60g (2oz)
- Milk 1.5 Tbsp
- Parsley minced 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken breast 60g (2 oz)
- Onion 15g (1/2 oz)
- Buffalo chicken wing sauce 1 tbsp
- Celery 1 stalk
- Welna Tempura Batter Mix 5g (1/2 tbsp)
Frying Oil as needed
- To make tempura batter combine Welna Tempura Batter Mix with cold water and mix till combined, do not over mix.
- To make blue cheese dip combine ingredient A in a food processor and reserve.
- In a food processor combine diced chicken with onion and buffalo wing sauce and pulse till chunky.
- Cut celery to 3 inch sticks and spread with chicken.
- Dust each celery with Welna Tempura Batter Mix.
- Dip celery in tempura batter (made in step 1) to coat.
- Fry celery in 350 F oil till light gold.
- Serve with blue cheese dip made in step 2.